Monday, March 17, 2008

Brawl, Python, and other things

BRAWL!!!!!!!!!
IS!!!!
OUT!!!!!!

'Nuff said, but just to cover my base, I'll say this: Pit owns all, every character is awesome in a different way, adventure mode is awesome, everything is awesome!
--
Over the weekend, I picked up Python. That's how awesomely easy it is. I will eventually create something interesting using it, but for now it's just file manipulation.
--
And a new diversion for me includes The Impossible Quiz 2. I beat the first two. THIS one is even better that the other two combined, mainly because you can actually use the skips.
--
And in other news, it is St. Patrick's Day, I got invited into the National Honor Society, and I have had "Wish You Were Here" permanently stuck in my head since around 6:38 PM yesterday.

No comments: